Sunday 3 July 2016

Brock Lesnar says he doesn’t care if UFC 200 affects WWE Star Power

First time since 2011, Brock Lesnar will be in an unscripted fight at the UFC 200 on July 9. Lesnar says he doesn't care what effect that might have on his professional wrestling career. He is slated to fight Mark Hunt in next week's landmark UFC event in Las Vegas. The WWE star is still under contract with the WWE, which has described his appearance at UFC 200 as a "one-off.". Brock will be involved in WWE SummerSlam on Aug. 21.



"I really don't give a s**t," said Lesnar, when asked about how his drawing power in WWE will be affected by what happens at UFC 200. "This isn't about my fans," he continued. "This is about me living my life, being the person I want to be. This is about me. I want to get in there and be an athlete again."

For More Action Visit and Subscribe to Our You Tube Channel: youtube.com/c/wespeakwwe

No comments:

Post a Comment