Sunday 10 July 2016

#BillGoldberg speaks on his involvement in# WWE2K17 and on #BrockLesnar and #DanaWhite

Goldberg talked about his possible return to WWE - "Is it precursor to me doing something else with WWE in the future? That's not for me to say. I can't speak for them, but as far as I'm concerned, this wasn't my way to weasel into another match. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, so be it."



He also feels that Dana White pulled a little unconditional programming for himself on realizing that Brock Lesnar is the biggest draw in the pay per view history! I think it's a cool cross-promotion that people never saw coming. It is undoubtedly a very very smart business move!

Subscribe us on Youtube for raw action: youtube.com/c/wespeakwwe

Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/wespeakwwe

No comments:

Post a Comment