Friday 9 September 2016

Goldberg talks of comeback, rips Brock Lesnar’s T-shirt!! Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar, Goldberg and Sting at WrestleMania 33?

Goldbergcomeback is hot for the past few months with 2K hinting at Lesnar Goldberg showdown. Brock is on the cover and Goldberg is pre-order bonus.


Goldberg, 49 years joked about his age and said ripping a Brock Lesnar T shirt - "Dude, look at me. I'm 49 years old. Leave it to the young guys to their thing, but I'm trying to continually stay in shape. I don’t know if I can do it still but the Beast Incarnate is next!!


On the other side - The company would give fans an epic Fatal 4-Way match-up at WrestleMania 33. The rumor mills are abuzz with the Sting and Goldberg return hype.


“That’s the unfinished business — I’ve always wanted to have that match, and I know that wrestling fans have always wanted to see it too,” Sting quoted for Deadman! Rumor claims WWE would set up a Fatal 4-Way match for the four superstars! Watch out!!

Subscribe us on Youtube for raw action: https://goo.gl/HcdE5C

Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/wespeakwwe

No comments:

Post a Comment