Friday, 9 September 2016

Goldberg talks of comeback, rips Brock Lesnar’s T-shirt!! Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar, Goldberg and Sting at WrestleMania 33?

Goldbergcomeback is hot for the past few months with 2K hinting at Lesnar – Goldberg showdown. Brock is on the cover and Goldberg is pre-order bonus.


Goldberg, 49 years joked about his age and said ripping a Brock Lesnar T shirt - "Dude, look at me. I'm 49 years old. Leave it to the young guys to their thing, but I'm trying to continually stay in shape. I don’t know if I can do it still but the Beast Incarnate is next!!


On the other side - The company would give fans an epic Fatal 4-Way match-up at WrestleMania 33. The rumor mills are abuzz with the Sting and Goldberg return hype.


“That’s the unfinished business — I’ve always wanted to have that match, and I know that wrestling fans have always wanted to see it too,” Sting quoted for Deadman! Rumor claims WWE would set up a Fatal 4-Way match for the four superstars! Watch out!!

Subscribe us on Youtube for raw action: https://goo.gl/HcdE5C

Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/wespeakwwe

No comments:

Post a Comment