Sunday 14 August 2016

Becky Lynch comments on Eva Marie post the wardrobe malfunction – says Eva is hardworking

For the big feud in the Women’s division, Eva Marie is entrenched in a program with Becky Lynch, the Irish Lasskicker. The feud has consisted of Marie pulling out of two matches in her debut on Smackdown Live due to an injury and a wardrobe malfunction. 


Along with her ridiculous entrance, it’s the best work Marie has done for the WWE in whole. Her heel heat is already resonating with WWE fans, even the ones who didn’t watch WWE NXT.
Becky Lynch quoted - Eva Marie is so hard-working. Yes, she is new. She gets so much flack from fans for being this gorgeous woman who, apparently, they say can’t wrestle, but she puts in the hard work. I love working with talent like that. It’s a challenge for me, but I feel it’s a great spot for me to be in because I can be a leader. I really enjoy that. I remember when I was coming in and having someone to keep you calm and help you through helps. Then you build this confidence. It does help because maybe they don’t have that confidence at first, and you are able to bring them through to a good match. Then they come back, and they are so excited. I absolutely love that.

Subscribe us on Youtube for raw action: youtube.com/c/wespeakwwe

Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/wespeakwwe

No comments:

Post a Comment